Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bottom of the bottle

I'm drunk or near enough, and even though I'm sadly a south sound homer, I'll have to say A-Rod has gotten a bad rap. Did he use steroids? Yes. Is this a suprise? No. Did he need to use steriods? No. How many homeruns does this add to his career total? I'm no sabermatician but I'd say 5 to 10. The best part is what I just said has the same scientific basis as what all the holier than now baseball purest have been preaching for the last few weeks. A-rod is an extremely insecure and stupid human being. This is not news. He said he left Seattle and went to Texas to win. Go to Texas to win, unless your last name is Bush that just ain't happening. He gets exposed cheating, (well I guess steroids would of have to have been banned when he took them to say he cheated) and he lies about it. Who doesn't lie when they get caught doing anything? Not politicians, not celebrities, not most non-famous people. So to me A-Rods biggest crime is being famous, and being famous isn't quite against the law yet. Or is it? This is a search for ratings and money not a real news story. A real news story would be exposing the government officials that leaked sensitive material on the condition of secercity so they can retain their access to secret info.
Wait that doesn't make sense.
Sorry I forgot that reason doesn't matter.
Peace and Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment