Saturday, February 7, 2009

Doug's Hot Dog Cart Is Here - Watch Yourselves

Welcome to the new sports blog that probably will have lots of stuff that doesn't have to do with sports. I'm Fish, aka Faz-noosh, and I'm joined by my peeps from Linfield: DJ the Hammer, aka the Fantasy Czar, aka Stacy (I haven't actually asked if he wanted to be a part of this blog, just assuming here); Hubs, aka Race Car Dave; and E, aka the Baseball Czar, aka young Peter Gammons.

First KU (my future alma mater) shout out: Congratulations to the women's KU 200M freestyle relay A team for breaking the KU and Robinson Natatorium Records this morning against Iowa State in a time of 1:32.27. Way to go Maria Mayrovich, Iuliia Kuzhil, Danielle Herrman, and my former student Amanda Maez. KU beat Iowa state 182 to 113 on Senior Day. Check out today's results here. Last night's results can be found here. Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment