Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another one for the Who Fucking Cares?/Mel Kuiper Jr. is a Douchebag Categories

Ok, so a few days ago as I was leaving to let my dog out to take a dump and right before I turned off the tv, I heard the following teaser for the upcoming 6pm ET sports center: "Stay tuned to find out who Mel Kuiper Jr. says what player in the upcoming NFL draft most reminds him of Terrel Suggs."

Are you fucking kidding me? I don't even know who Terrel Suggs is. Best I can guess is defense? And if I did know, I still wouldn't even fucking care. As far as having the most useless knowledge, nobody can top Mel Kuiper Jr., and really I don't think that's a category one should be proud to be at the top of. Abso-fucking-useless. He should put that totally awesome fake hair to good use, by I don't know, cutting it all off and throwing it in his mouth with the hope that he chokes to death on it.

Here's a Sports Center teaser I'd actually be interested in hearing: "Stay tuned to hear what ridiculously hot and smart woman with legs up to her ears wants to shack up with Fish."

Teaser 1b: "Stay tuned to hear your options for how you'd like to see Mel Kuiper Jr. get fired and then devolve into deeply self destructive alcoholism. Text message your vote now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment