Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fish's Bracket

Here’s my Final Four: Pitt, Ok, Memphis, Louisville, with Pitt over Memphis in the final.

Note on the Pac 10 (Maybe underrated this year): I’ve got USC pulling the upset on BC (always got to take the 10s over the 7s), although I couldn’t bring myself to have Arizona winning, or Cal (because they are a 7). But ASU winning in the first day. Harden is a beast.

My stupid upset: Portland State over Xavier (go Vikings, and I've got to represent my former town)

Note on the weak ass Big 10: (and no, I have no idea how they got 8 teams, stupid) I have Michigan State going out early to KU (and yes I'm a Jayhawk, so there's that), Purdue winning one game, but only because they're playing N Iowa, Michigan pulling the upset on Clemson (because they're the 10, and I like them), Illinois wins one game before losing to my Zags, and all the other teams losing out. I'd like to see Tubby Smith beat Texas, and I think it might happen, but Texas should win, or they'll underachieve like they have all season.

Some keys: I’ve got Duke going out to Nova, because they are douchebags, and I have Gonzaga taking out UNC, because UNC is broken and because I am stupid.

Final score: Pitt 76, Memphis 72.

rumble, let the games begin

No comments:

Post a Comment