Thursday, March 19, 2009

DJ the Hammer's Bracket....

Via email, here is the Hammer's bracket....

You know I am a Pac-10 homer so I have USC winning 3 games, Zona ASU and Washington all winning 2, Cal winning 1 and I have VCU beating UCLA in the first round. That Manor kid from VCU is very good.

My final four is Louisville, Pitt, Memphis and Oklahoma with Oklahoma beating Louisville in the final.

I have all 4 #9s winning. I have Western Kentucky and Utah St winning as well.

I too have Zaga beating UNC. I have Oklahoma winning the whole thing so UNC would lose in the next round anyway assuming I am correct and I don't trust Roy Williams and Lawson's toe. We will see. It will be fun to watch.

I also have Huggy and WVU beating Kansas in the second round. Too much D from WVU and I think Kansas is too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment